Scoil Mhuire operates under the patronage of the diocese of Cashel and Emly. The Board of Management comprises of a Chairperson who is the Patron’s representative, the School Principal, 2 parent nominees, 1 teacher nominee and 2 community nominees.
The current board came into effect in January 2016 and will remain in office until September 2019.
- Fr. Tom Ryan (Chairperson)
- Marie Griffin (Principal)
- Paddy Hourigan (Community nominee)
- Jean Currid (Parent nominee)
- Greg Ashe (Parent nominee)
- Breda White (Community nominee)
- Paul Columb (Community nominee)
- Elizabeth O’Connor (Teacher nominee)