Remembering Our Dead
- A prayer service was held as we pray for our relatives and friends who have died.
- We thank you all for your support for the Christmas Shoebox Appeal. This year we collected 104 boxes. Well done!
December 8th Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Pupils will attend the 11.30 mass in the church.
- First Class and Second Class will perform a Christmas Nativity Concert for parents on Thursday, December 15th in our school hall at 2 p.m.
- Junior Infants and Senior Infants will present their Christmas Nativity Concert for parents the following day, Friday, December 16th in our school hall at 1 p.m.
Mass on December 22nd
- Pupils will attend mass at 10.00 in the church and sing Christmas carols. Recorder Medley of Christmas Songs will be performed by pupils from Third –Sixth class immediately after mass.
- School will close on Thursday December 22nd 2016 and re-open on January 9th 2017
February 2017 mid-term break
- Thursday & Friday 23rd & 24th February 2017
March 17th Public Holiday
- School will close on Friday 7th April and re-open on Monday 24th April 2017 unless changes are required as part of contingency arrangements to make up for time lost due to unforeseen school closures.
- No school as teachers will attend Continuing Professional Development in the Primary Language Curriculum.
May 1st May Bank Holiday
June 5th June Bank Holiday
- School will close on Tuesday, June 27th.
Le gach dea ghuí
Marie Griffin (Principal)